carmenweninger.com does not collect personal information on the website. It collects your name and email address if you chose to fill out and send the contact form on the website. The only use of your name and email address will then be for me (Carmen Weninger) to be able to contact you about your inquiry. carmenweninger.com does not use any cookies besides the necessary ones to run the website, provided by wordpress.com
Images are taken and edited either by myself, Carmen Weninger, or a photographer, Ines Gadermaier. The copyright belongs to the photographer. To contact the photographer go to http://www.inesgadermaier.at . The videos featured on this website are all taken and edited by myself, Carmen Weninger. The same goes for all the content written.
The GDPR is a law enforced by the EU, giving its citizens more right to their data. These rights include:
- The right to request that your persona data collected is erased.
- The right to revoke consent to the processing of your data, at any given point in time.
- The right that you can review any personal data that is collected and know how it is processed.
- The right to get a portable copy of your data.
- The right to file a complaint with a Data Protection Policy
- YouTube: I, Carmen Weninger, embedd videos from my YouTube channel where I share my journey as an athlete and educational content about strength training. I do not use monetize these videos.
- Instagram: I, Carmen Weninger, embedd videos from my instagram profile on this website. If I monetize from any of the posts featured they are signaled as advertisement, in compliance with EU law.
- Google Forms: The website includes Google Forms to make quizzes about the educational content. No personal information is stored by carmenweninger.com from what you submit in the quizzes. No information is passed on to a third party. The content created through the form is not created by or endorsed by Google.